How Xeomin compares with Botox and Dysport
- All the 3 i.e Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin have the same source of origin, i.e clostridium botulinum bacterium.
- They are manufactured as a paralyzing agent or a neurotoxin known as botulinum toxin type A.
- All of them have been initially tried clinically and then used by people belonging to different parts of the world for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes.
- They all work by relaxing the facial muscles and easing the appearance of wrinkles.
- They are usually combined with dermal fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm for achieving significant facial rejuvenation. This method is termed the liquid facelift.
- Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin can function to smoothen and reduce the wrinkles present in the forehead, near the lips, crow’s feet, brow lift, the elevens, or the perpendicular frown lines occurring between the eyebrows, nasal squint lines, lines present around the neck. People are even opting for this for the treatment of smoker’s lines, cleavage wrinkling, migraines, and profuse sweating.
- Treatment using these products imparts a person a youthful and fresh look, but the process has to be repeated after about 6 months, as the results are not permanent in nature.
Buy Xeomin Online
- Buy Xeomin Online and get the best wholesale prices. With us, you can now safely buy Dysport wholesale and have it the same day. Order Xeomin online cheap
When unit to unit comparison is done between Botox and Xeomin, they are similar