BUY FILLDERMA REPAIR (2X1ML)
Fillderma Repair is a gel that is injected into the dermis.
- The filler must be injected by qualified doctors who have received appropriate training in injection techniques for filling facial wrinkles.
- Before treatment, the patient should be informed about the device indications, contraindications and unwanted side effects.
- Disinfect the area to be treated. Ensure to perform the injection on sterile conditions.
- Syringes and needles are of single use. Not reusable.
- Before applying the filler, keep the product at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- The amount injected depends on the pressure exerted or on the desired level of correction.
- If the treated area turns white (pallid skin), immediately stop the injection and massage until the skin regains its normal color.
- Before applying the filler, press the syringe plunger until you see a small drop on the tip of the needle